Young Professionals Advisory council
The Young Professionals Advisory Council (YPAC) is a network of young professionals dedicated to the First Tee of South Central Wisconsin’s (FTSCW) mission. YPAC members are engaged in addressing issues of critical importance to FTSCW, as well as contributing to the growth and development of the organization. The YPAC group supports FTSCW through fundraising, awareness, and volunteer efforts to diversify the organization’s reach to the local community and its young people. The dues of $100 for Impact members provides a full summer of programming for a child in need of financial assistance.
– Build awareness of FTSCW’s mission – YPAC members are community ambassadors that promote FTSCW and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting FTSCW.
– Support the Kids – YPAC members support FTSCW financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
– Provide volunteer support – YPAC members support FTSCW by volunteering their time to support programs.
– Recruit fellow young professionals – YPAC members help recruit fellow young professionals to serve as supporters, volunteers, and YPAC members.
– Professional and social networking opportunities
– Contribute annual membership fee of $100
– Assist in coordination of annual YPAC-led outreach event and/or serve as a mentor or committee volunteer for the chapter
Pay Your Dues Online Here
Please note “YPAC Dues” at the bottom of the form
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lindsay Koth // YPAC Chair & FTSCW Board Member // Email